NCFIE’s Utilization Management system provides a systematic approach to aligning family needs with available services by managing the authorization of services real time to provide the most complete, effective, and efficient application of services funding. Our model also includes the capacity to track use of informal and third party services, enables real time authorization, and streamlines communication with providers to assess the status of referrals and family progress.
NCFIE provides a system for aligning services with family needs–guiding your professionals in the utilization of flexible support services, engaging service providers with specific goals, and enhancing the feedback loop–to make the most of your resources. Our approach also provides a framework to organize your provider network, plan for service needs, and integrate invoicing and payment processes. Implementing NCFIE’s Utilization Management system will align your provider network, maximize your service capacity, and deliver improved outcomes to the families you serve.
NCFIE offers complete policy, process, and procedural guidance, implementation support and training, and effective technology solutions to connect your system of care and manage your information.
For communities replicating the C.A.R.E.S. model, the NCFIE’s Utilization Management approach will dramatically improve the alignment, management, and delivery of services throughout your system of care, pairing the approach with the C.A.R.E.S. model will increase the effectiveness of your provider network to fully support family-centered, strength-based wraparound interventions focused on preventing child abuse.
Together, the C.A.R.E.S. program and NCFIE’s Utilization Management system will provide your community with the following quantifiable and verifiable results:
- Reduced High Costs for Out-of-Home Care Services by Safely Maintaining Children at Home and in their Community
- Reduce the Length of Stay in Out of Home Care Placements
- Potential Reduction in Costs of Law Enforcement/Judicial System Intervention in Cases of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Reduce Personal and Family Stress
- Reduce Incidents of Child Abuse in the Community
- Improve Social Functioning of the Children and Family Members
- Provide Families with the Training and Community Linkages
- Reduce Recidivism
Contact us to learn more.