High Fidelity Wraparound Training Institute
When: October 9 – 12, 2018
Where: Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
1665 N. StateRoute A1A, Melbourne, Florida, 32903
CEU’s Now Offered
We are pleased to announce that participants who attend the entire Wraparound Practitioner Training Institute can now receive 21 CEU’s!
Wraparound Certification is available through the National Wraparound Institute, a four-day training program consisting of two tracks including:
• Track 1: Competency Based Practitioner Certification for those seeking credentialing as a wraparound practitioner.
• Track 2: Proficiency Based Administrator Certification for those who train, supervise, manage and/or provide administrative oversight of Wraparound programs and staff; and for those who provide technical assistance, coaching and fidelity monitoring to Systems of Care and Wraparound Programs.
After successful completion of pre and post work and an examination, participants can achieve a two-year certification in an average of 6-12 months. Training is based on a proven, evidence-based and nationally-recognized case practice standards and criteria for conducting High Fidelity Wraparound.
The Institute will build the core competencies necessary to successfully engage youth and families and adhere to the principles of practice in carrying out all phases of Wraparound activities including: the strength and cultural discovery process, care coordination, constructing and conducting family team meetings, the incorporation of natural and community supports, cultural competence, and the role and function of a family and youth partner.
The training is held twice annually in Melbourne Beach, Florida and can be delivered on site in your community upon request.
What to Expect
- 4 Days of Intensive Training Leading to Two tracks of Certification: Competency Based Practitioner and Proficiency Based Administrator
- 12 Hours of Remote Technical Assistance & Consultation (Over 90 Days)
- Learn from the nation’s leading experts in High Fidelity Wraparound
- Network with peer professionals with varied backgrounds and experiences
Who Should Attend?
Content and activities are intended to benefit wraparound program staff at all levels including:
- Care Coordinators
- Case Managers
- Family and Youth Partners
- Technical Assistance Staff
The certification programs are designed to enhance and or develop essential skills, proficiency and core competencies in wraparound. Agencies are encouraged to send Wraparound Teams to maximize use of the post training technical assistance and consultation services.
Why Should You Attend?
Previous participants have said:
“Hands down the best training I have ever been to.”
“I enjoyed listening to people’s experience and learning ways to handle different situations.”
“I appreciated the opportunity to put knowledge into practice and receive relevant feedback.”
“The materials, expertise of presenters, training flow, group interactions, and open discussion were all outstanding.”
Registration and Fees
To apply for the Intensive Wraparound Training Institute program and certification, please complete the application here, include a copy of your resume, your role and title, a narrative describing the service environment in which Wraparound is/will be utilized, and the profile of the population served. Preference will be given to teams but individuals are welcomed to apply. Please identify the site name and team members on your application.
For those seeking certification, following the 3.5 day training program, attendees receive 12 hours of remote technical assistance and consultation.
This intensive training is limited to 30 participants. Review Participant Requirements Here.
$2,200 per person for certification track
$1,500 per person for non-certification track
Includes: 4 days of intensive training and 12 hours of remote technical assistance and group consultation provided over 90 days for those in certification track. Cost includes breakfast and lunch daily.
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront will be offering discounted Oceanfront Suites to training attendees at the rate of $139 per night.
Reservations can be made by calling the toll-free number 1-800-HILTONS. In doing so, please request the group rate for NCIE.
Reservations must be made no later than 9.17.2018.
- Competency Based Wraparound Practitioner Certification Requirements
- Competency-Based Wraparound Practitioner: 2-Year Certification Submission Requirements
- Proficiency Based Wraparound Practitioner Certification Requirements
- Proficiency-Based Wraparound Administrator: 2-Year Certification Submission Requirements