High Fidelity Wraparound Training Institute
When: May 15 – 18, 2018
Where: Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
2605 N. Highway A1A, Melbourne, Florida
CEU’s Now Offered
We are pleased to announce that participants who attend the entire Wraparound Practitioner Training Institute May 15-18, 2018 can now receive 21 CEU’s!
Wraparound Certification is available through the National Wraparound Institute, a four-day training program consisting of two tracks including:
• Track 1: Competency Based Practitioner Certification for those seeking credentialing as a wraparound practitioner.
• Track 2: Proficiency Based Administrator Certification for those who train, supervise, manage and/or provide administrative oversight of Wraparound programs and staff; and for those who provide technical assistance, coaching and fidelity monitoring to Systems of Care and Wraparound Programs.
After successful completion of pre and post work and an examination, participants can achieve a two-year certification in an average of 6-12 months. Training is based on a proven, evidence-based and nationally-recognized case practice standards and criteria for conducting High Fidelity Wraparound.
The Institute will build the core competencies necessary to successfully engage youth and families and adhere to the principles of practice in carrying out all phases of Wraparound activities including: the strength and cultural discovery process, care coordination, constructing and conducting family team meetings, the incorporation of natural and community supports, cultural competence, and the role and function of a family and youth partner.
The training is held twice annually in Melbourne Beach, Florida and can be delivered on site in your community upon request.
What to Expect
- 4 Days of Intensive Training Leading to Two tracks of Certification: Competency Based Practitioner and Proficiency Based Administrator
- 12 Hours of Remote Technical Assistance & Consultation (Over 90 Days)
- Learn from the nation’s leading experts in High Fidelity Wraparound
- Network with peer professionals with varied backgrounds and experiences
Who Should Attend?
Content and activities are intended to benefit wraparound program staff at all levels including:
- Care Coordinators
- Case Managers
- Family and Youth Partners
- Technical Assistance Staff
The certification programs are designed to enhance and or develop essential skills, proficiency and core competencies in wraparound. Agencies are encouraged to send Wraparound Teams to maximize use of the post training technical assistance and consultation services.
Why Should You Attend?
Previous participants have said:
“The balance of instruction and life stories was helpful and the information was clear and easy to understand.”
“Materials provided were extremely useful; having the opportunity to take them back to our community for implementation is invaluable.”
“I loved the engagement and interaction with everyone.”
“I feel refreshed about our System of Care and want to continue building this work.”
“This training is essential to my work as a coach in the process to keep my skill sets on point and have the most useful materials.”
Registration and Fees
To apply for the Intensive Wraparound Training Institute program and certification, please complete the application here, include a copy of your resume, your role and title, a narrative describing the service environment in which Wraparound is/will be utilized, and the profile of the population served. Preference will be given to teams but individuals are welcomed to apply. Please identify the site name and team members on your application.
For those seeking certification, following the 3.5 day training program, attendees receive 12 hours of remote technical assistance and consultation.
This intensive training is limited to 30 participants. Review Participant Requirements Here.
$2,200 per person for certification track
$1,500 per person for non-certification track
Includes: 4 days of intensive training and 12 hours of remote technical assistance and group consultation provided over 90 days for those in certification track. Cost includes breakfast and lunch daily.
The Crowne Plaza is offering hotel rooms to training attendees at the discounted rate of $121.00 for a standard room. Discounted rates are available 5/14/18 – 5/17/18. Rooms can be booked online here or by calling 1-877-834-3613.
The Group Code is: NCI
- Competency Based Wraparound Practitioner Certification Requirements
- Competency-Based Wraparound Practitioner: 2-Year Certification Submission Requirements
- Proficiency Based Wraparound Practitioner Certification Requirements
- Proficiency-Based Wraparound Administrator: 2-Year Certification Submission Requirements