NCFIE Wraparound Recertification Requirements
To apply for the 2 year Wraparound Recertification the following is required:
• Applicant has successfully completed the NCFIE Wraparound Certification Institute and is in good standing with active certification status.
• A completed application with supporting documentation must be submitted 30 days prior to expiration.
• The student provides evidence of successful completion of 21 eligible CEUs. CEU’s must be applicable to the practice of Wraparound and youth driven family centered practice.
• Submission of a notarized attestation of adherence to High Fidelity Wraparound Principles and Practice.
• 2 letters of recommendation attesting to competency and proficiency in Wraparound.
• A current job description.
• A sample of the Fidelity Tool used at the site.
• Most recent 12 months fidelity data report.
• $300.00 Recertification Fee paid via check made out to the NCFIE or pay online through PayPal via credit card here
To begin the recertification process, please log in to the NCFIE student portal here: https://portal.ncfie.net/wp-login.php
If you need assistance, please contact Melissa Breckenridge at 321.752.4650 Ext. 3047 or Melissa.email@example.com.